Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!! Dipped NYC here!

Cool Hey Everyone!! Dipped NYC here!

We have dipped 3 cars already and they all came out sweet and unique. We dip whatever you want and feel free to check out our website! www.dippednyc.com If these photos work there should be three fully dipped BMW 335's. A red one, purple one, and an original black.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That Purple one looks amazing! Im hoping once I got the money and a bit of trying out done to do my A3 8P in the Monster Green as its known on DYC and maybe glosifier it afterwards depending on how it turns out =]

How you keep these cars clean ?

Wash them weekly with a good car shampoo and the DipWasher that fonzie sells

Purple does look awesome. Reminds me of the Barnie days.

New Dipper
    Definitely down. I thought I was gonna have to go to PA to get my Del Sol dipped...or i was gonna just try my hand at it if nothing else.....but now, I'll be in contact with you in the near future definitely but now you've got me wanting to look into other colors...so far just the flat black seemed right for my car but now that orange/copper has me thinking about it. Will take more colors under consideration and holla at you when I'm ready. You guys are located int h the boros or long island cuz I see it says Nassau County on the website. Wither way mad convenient for a Hempstead kid like myself.

Lookin good Dipped NYC.

Please post more pics of these cars & what ever else ya done.. props.. they look mad clean

Quote Originally Posted by MRROLO150 View Post
    Please post more pics of these cars & what ever else ya done.. props.. they look mad clean
    Visit our website! www.dippednyc.com

We have everything uploaded there!!

Quote Originally Posted by swimm12984 View Post
    Definitely down. I thought I was gonna have to go to PA to get my Del Sol dipped...or i was gonna just try my hand at it if nothing else.....but now, I'll be in contact with you in the near future definitely but now you've got me wanting to look into other colors...so far just the flat black seemed right for my car but now that orange/copper has me thinking about it. Will take more colors under consideration and holla at you when I'm ready. You guys are located int h the boros or long island cuz I see it says Nassau County on the website. Wither way mad convenient for a Hempstead kid like myself.
    We are located in Roslyn in Nassau county. It's exit 37 off the Long Island Expressway. Give us a call whenever you are ready!

Seriously awesome job. i wish you had more pictures though of at least the red one. that thing is awesome, and its the one that convinced me to go with red. Any more pics? What was the base color of that BMW, and how many coats did you use in the cover photo for your website?

Thanks!

is that "fluorescent purple" or custom one? I am thinking about fluorescent for my probe and this bmw is absolutely dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain McFunk View Post
    Seriously awesome job. i wish you had more pictures though of at least the red one. that thing is awesome, and its the one that convinced me to go with red. Any more pics? What was the base color of that BMW, and how many coats did you use in the cover photo for your website?

Thanks!
    We actually have an entire photoshoot done of the red car. Waiting for my partner to post some pics up.

Quote Originally Posted by pachezz View Post
    is that "fluorescent purple" or custom one? I am thinking about fluorescent for my probe and this bmw is absolutely dope.
    Yep. Fluorescent purple. I originally was worried the color would be too "fluorescent" but was pleasantly surprised with how dark it sprayed.

Some more photos of all our work should be attached!
    Attached Images Attached Images