Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 mercedes benz c300 plasti dipped

Lightbulb 2011 mercedes benz c300 plasti dipped

my car as of right now and ill post some thing i tried out with plasti dip

Did you use any glossifier on the wheels?

no just black plasti dip thinking about putting some glossifier

more pics of what i tried

what i tried

SICK!!!!! That Mercedes E/C class 2010+ grille has to be the best looking grille ive seen in years IMO!

Thanks man I might keep changing the logo on the grill to keep giving a different feel

like the eyerbrows!

Quote Originally Posted by yeezyaacph View Post
    There are numerous fantastic baby essentials that any parent should assume about when preparing to get a baby's arrival. For a number of people, child slings will not be normally on that list of child necessities even though it really should be. Slings are extremely versatile, helpful, and convenient. They are gaining in popularity but you'll find nevertheless many misconceptions that stop other individuals from utilizing the fantastic baby crucial. Slings have many wonderful qualities so overcoming these widespread misconceptions will probably be helpful.UncomfortableMany believe that carrying a baby, also called babywearing, is really uncomfortable simply because there is certainly an uneven distribution of weight. This Ergo Baby Carriers Sale
    is totally not true. Babywearing, if carried out effectively, is totally comfortable and straightforward. It's crucial to acquire the correct Ergo Baby Carriers
    advice and to position the infant properly so that mom or dad is comfortable. Usually times a baby or toddler might be worn for many hours without having any discomfort. It's critical to position the baby inside a way that both child and parent can enjoy and this misconception will effortlessly be thrown towards the side. Infant Will Fall OutBaby carriers and baby slings are typically hands cost-free permitting the particular person carrying the child to perform other items although nonetheless holding the child. Consequently a frequent misconception arises that the baby will probably Baby Carrier Ergo
    fall from the sling and be injured. This notion is entirely false if the parent is educated and properly secures the baby in such a way exactly where the infant will not fall even if moving or bending is involved. If the child will not really feel secure then they may be most likely not positioned or secured correctly and the child ought to be removed and secured yet again. It's quite important for the individual carrying the baby to make use of the child sling effectively and there must be no doubt about regardless of whether the youngster is secure within the sling. Restricted UseBabies grow really quick and before a parent even realizes they already possess a running toddler to care for. One of the biggest misconceptions about infant slings is the fact that they are able to only be used for a handful of months then they has to be stored away. This can be not correct with most baby slings. Several slings, especially the ring sling, might be used all the way as much as the age of three. As a result the idea that a baby sling has restricted use and is not worth the cash is false. Slings are exceptional for newborns also as toddlers.Slings are quite versatile and can effortlessly be thrown on at any time. They may be also really easy to toss in a purse or bag if they may be not becoming used so big bulky strollers are not required. As recognition grows it truly is essential for people to have the appropriate information about baby slings rather than relying on misconceptions. After any parent can get previous the common misconceptions the infant sling will certainly be a infant necessity at the top of your list.

^ wtf?

Someone delete that crap, and the other post he SPAMmed us. Do we have filters for guys like these?

looks good as always!

why no gold emblems all across with matching RIMS!??!

I like the rims black I only did the front grill emblem because it stands out from the rest i wanna do my rims blaze blue but not sure if it will look g