Matte and Satin finishes are some of the most popular in the custom auto communities. Enjoy a clean, aggressive look while maintaining all the benefits of the famous AutoFlex High Gloss topcoat. AutoFlex Matte Topcoat is available, along with it's partnering activator and reducer in this complete and pre-measured kit. Usually ½ gallon or less is used per standard sized sedan. Easy to mix, the product runs perfectly through an automotive HVLP spray gun with a 1.2 - 1.4 tip at 27-30 PSI.
Stats and Figures:
• Matte, low shine finish
• Remains flexible over time, will not get brittle or flaky
• Scratch and Mar Resistant
• Gasoline Resistant
• Auto-leveling for smooth finish
• Hard, slick to the touch
• Ready for application within an hour of last base/color/pearl coat
• High clarity
• Air dry or bake to cure
• Only one wet coat is needed per application
* AutoFlex Matte can be sprayed through electronic turbine sprayers, however resulting quality reduces along with reducing PSI output of turbine. Best results, of course, will be yielded with professional compressor spray guns.