Spray Wrap Pro™ Base Gallons are essentially standard SWP Gallons, aggressively pre-tinted in an effort to provide fast pigment coverage.
Starting with Black or White Base Gallons will help you achieve your first base color quickly with minimal effort. Follow Base Coat Gallons with your next color coats, pearl coats or AutoFlex™ Gloss/Matte Topcoats.
Spray Wrap Pro™ flows smoothly through an automotive HVLP spray gun with a 1.8 - 2.0 tip at 18-22 PSI. Stats and Figures:
• Auto-Leveling formula for a flat and smooth surface
• Ready to spray out of most HVLP compressor spray guns without need for reduction • Slick, smooth to the touch
• Heavily pigmented to achieve quick, safe color coverage
• Advanced strength and durability
• Hard, strong finish
* Spray Wrap Pro™ can be sprayed through electronic turbine sprayers, however resulting quality reduces along with reducing PSI output of turbine. Best results, of course, will be yielded with professional compressor spray guns. ** Regardless of quick pigment coverage, a minimum of 10 full Spray Wrap Pro™ coats is suggested for every application. Product not compliant in the state of California.